The Westford Youth Basketball Association is an organization composed of volunteers who are committed to teaching the skills of basketball to children while ensuring a safe and fun atmosphere and helping every player achieve their individual levels of suc
Westford Academy Boys' Basketball Head Coach Chris Bramanti, and members of the Westford Academy Boys' Basketball program will host a limited Summer Sizzler Basketball Clinic. While the details of Phase 3 are still to be finalized, we are taking the approach that we can do some work outside paying attention to social distancing guidelines.
Who: Boys. Rising Grades 4-9 What: Westford Academy Summer Sizzler Basketball Clinic Where: Outdoor location at Stony Brook Middle School When: July 20-22 (23 & 24 rain dates) and July 27-29 (30 &31 rain dates). Times listed below.
* Two weeks
* Three days each week (Monday-Wednesday)
* Maximum of 32 kids per session - 8 kids per basket (this could change)
* Allows for Thursday and Friday to be makeup days in case of rain
* 1.5 hours per session
* 15 minutes in between each session to avoid congestion
* Rising Grades 4 and 5 from 8:30am-10am
* Rising Grades 6 and 7 from 10:15am-11:45am
* Rising Grades 8 and 9 from 12:00pm-1:30pm
* Players can participate one or two weeks
We will use fun ways to teach players specific skills and drills to learn the game of basketball or improve upon individual shooting skills. This program is designed for boys entering grades 4-9 (2020-2021 school year) who wish to have fun learning the game of basketball and/or begin training for summer and fall leagues through a series of competitive and challenging drills. These drills will enhance individual and team skills. Special drills for conditioning, ball handling, and shooting will be demonstrated and rehearsed throughout this clinic.
* $115.00 per player for two weeks
* $65.00 per player for one week
* Sibling discount is $10 per player (brothers only, please).
* Due to the difficulty of getting mail at Westford Academy, payment is due on the first day. You can pay in cash or you may bring a check payable to Westford Academy Boys’ Basketball (in the note section of the check, please print the full name of your player).